They are seeking a Sales Operations Manager to lead the development and delivery of the brand’s operational strategy to ensure the achievement of short, medium and long term objectives relating to sales performance, sales customer satisfaction and network quality. You will also lead the development and management of sales programmes to achieve operational and strategic objectives through coordinating and steering the network & be responsible for coordinating field team activities to ensure delivery of operational objectives with particular focus on achievement of the sales channel targets
This Senior Management role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, commercially astute individual with experience managing a field team or in a network management experience with a vehicle manufacturer. You will need to demonstrate a very strong understanding of dealer operations and will probably have cross functional experience including at least one role in the field.
- Experience managing a field team or network management experience (from a head office role) with a vehicle manufacturer.
- Ability to think strategically and link broad and complex subjects across multiple business functions
- Commercially astute with demonstrable track record of adding value and surpassing targets
- Strong communication skills at all levels – both spoken and written
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and drive new ideas/projects and gain buy-in from all stakeholders, in particular the dealers.
- Financial acumen and strong analytical skills
- Experience of working in a results orientated environment and delivered measurable business improvements
- Leadership and management experience with track record of delivering results
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB24
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.