Our client is seeking a field based Mobile Company Store to be responsible for servicing and selling their highly-regarded range of products to end user customers such as garages, workshops and car dealerships in the areas surrounding Basingstoke. This is an excellent opportunity to build a career with an international company who have a strong brand following within the automotive industry.
- Visit all customers on a weekly basis to build customer base and confidence in the territory.
- Market all promotions and up-sell relevant products to customers.
- Develop and maintain a strong account programme maintaining all necessary records.
- Process repairs and warranty replacements.
- Trial new product ranges before National launch.
- Manage and control inventory levels, keeping high standards of stock display and merchandising.
Experience and Competencies required:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Demonstrable sales or customer service experience.
- Active interest in the automotive industry.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Flexible, reliable and self-motivated approach.
This is an ideal role for a candidate that enjoys face to face interaction with customers, likes the challenge of developing the territory and is highly driven. In return our client offers excellent earning potential and opportunity for progression. Ideally you will be located in the South central region in areas surrounding Basingstoke.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB16
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.