We are seeking a Logistics & Sales Planning manager for the Irish head office of a leading European Automotive Manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual with experience working for an automotive manufacturer. If you have previous experience in a sales planning, analysis or logistic role that would be great however we would be equally keen to speak to bright, commercially minded individuals with currently working in any commercial role for a car or light commercial vehicle manufacturer.
This role is based in Dublin and would suit someone either currently living in the area or willing to relocate (relocation assistance will be provided). This role has a wide remit of responsibility covering Sales Planning and Logistics. The main duties include:
- Co-ordination with Head Office & UK to plan vehicle production volumes and mix forecasts
- Promote clearer and timelier communications and systems applications with Head Office / UK
- Develop standardised local reporting formats to promote timely decision making
- Monitoring and reporting on customer orders at national, regional and dealer level
- Compilation of summary and detailed sales analyses and forecasts
- Support volume forecast calculation per local area.
- Develop analysis and forecasting stock levels, monthly invoicing and orders portfolio.
- Update local logistic table to match local product configuration.
- Keep up to date Revenue and SIMI systems.
- Provide Birth Cert and Stat Code information to dealers as required/appropriate for vehicle registration.
- Act as help desk to the network for order dispatching.
- Manage the stock, monitoring the KPIs of owned/network stock and define recovery plans
- Define local distribution plan & manage the transportation provider,
- Manage the Logistics Budget
- Previous experience working for an automotive manufacturer
- Any experience in sales planning, analysis or logistics would be highly advantageous but is not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commerciality and business awareness
- Flexible and team work oriented.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Strong personal leadership, self-motivated, determined and proactive.
- Be living in (or willing to relocate to) Dublin, Ireland.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.