This opportunity is a field based role covering the North East and North West of the UK for a leading global supplier to the automotive industry. They manufacturer tools that are renowned within the industry for their quality. A particularly well rewarded role, this is an excellent opportunity for a driven sales person.
This role will be responsible for driving sales of the tool storage range through the sales network. Travelling the area in the display vehicle, you will spend on average four days a week with the Tool Sales Reps with the remaining day being dedicated to advanced sales planning and administration.
- Working with Tool Sales Reps to generate customer leads.
- Supporting the Tool Sales Reps with the promotion, demonstration and selling of the storage product range.
- Constructing deals to suit each customer.
- Explaining finance options available.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous success in a field based sales role.
- An active interest in the Tool or Automotive sectors.
- Organised, driven and committed approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Education to degree level or equivalent is an advantage but not essential.
You will enjoy selling to the end user but equally enjoy working with the Tool Sales Reps to communicate the features and benefits of the tool storage range. You will enjoy planning and prioritising your own workload, but equally will understand that due to the geographical nature of this role and extended travel requirements (including regular overnight stays) this will be a demanding role. In turn, the client is offering a highly competitive basic salary and OTE. The successful candidate should be located in either the North East or North West areas (Manchester, Leeds and surrounding areas) and hold a current driving license.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.