Ethicheck provides a range of equipment for medical and scientific use.
We also have a unique web-based monitoring system which stores all the
relevant data online and will alert users if something starts to go wrong
with the fridge.
Our target markets are the NHS (we are part of the relevant Framework
Agreement), including hospitals pharmacy departments, GPs, ambulance
trusts and medical departments. Other areas include clinical trials,
private health centres, retail pharmacies and labs.
Our brand is growing, recognised and relevant. Our range of products and
services are innovative, imaginative and offer high performance and value
for money. Our culture is built on rewarding individuals and valuing
talent. Bring it all together and you’ve found the perfect place:
somewhere ambitious people can achieve great things.
Working from either our head office in Bentley, the key focus of this
role is to consistently identify and bring in new business, mainly from
within the NHS sector, but also in the private sector whenever the
opportunity arises in the territory of the United Kingdom with
possibilities of International business also. The candidate must be
prepared to travel and stay away from home.
Whilst some leads will be provided by the company, you will also need to
devise your own sales strategy and develop a sales pipeline to meet
targets. You will develop a sales strategy that focuses on the
self-generation of sales opportunities through a range of activities,
from cold calling to marketing initiatives. You’ll need real
self-motivation, tenacity and the ability to manage your own workload. We
are looking for a hunter who is driven to succeed while being a skilled
planner and presenter, not to mention willing to work flexible hours.
Full training will be provided.
* Cold calling to establish new client relationships which result in
* To manage existing customer accounts, ensuring that value added
products and services and growth opportunities are maximised at every
* To exploit the potential from the company being part of the NHS
Supplies Framework Agreement and ensuring that all stakeholder in the
area are aware of the products and services available.
* To deliver solutions that increase the use of the monitoring product
to drive the annual licence sales
* To achieve a minimum monthly sales performance operating level and/or
* Most of your dealings with customers will be face to face
* To ensure all administration as is required in the process and
maintenance of accounts is completed using company software and
Microsoft office applications.
* Ensure your knowledge of the very latest in technologies and industry
trends is kept up to date and that you utilise this knowledge in all
dealings with prospects
* Monitor competitors’ activities, new products and promotions and
report them back to the head office
* Develop relationships with the key chains and trade bodies
* Understand and comply with GDPR, Health & Safety and all other areas
of compliance and to ensure Company best practice, procedures and
standards are adhered to at all times
Who we are looking for:
• Target driven
• A hunter of sales
• Ability to deal with objections
• Experience of selling into the wider medical markets
• Attention to detail
• Excellent presentation skills
• Proficiency in all Microsoft apps
• Strong team player
• Committed to delivering exceptional customer service
* This is a start-up company therefore this role is not managing a team
of sales people to begin with.
* Initially to get business going you will be required to do the hard
craft of making appointments as well as cold calling and for this you
will be well rewarded through the package we have built.
* We need someone who is a Pure Hunter – generating cold leads, phone
and field based
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.