Aston Martin; Jaguar; Land Rover Sales Specialists for Hertfordshire
Following a period of considerable growth, to assist our further expansion, we have a number of Sales Specialist roles available in our businesses in Hertfordshire.
Type of Role:
This is a full time permanent role.
To sell the range of prestige new and used car products meeting agreed sales volumes. To ensure the highest degree of customer service at all times.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part exchange.
- Maintain showroom and displays to the required standard. To include the availability of brochures and display of vehicles.
- Using various sources, prospect for new and used car customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities.
- Follow precisely and consistently the sales process.
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls.
- Introduce customers to Aftersales staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and procedures.
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- To participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales penetration and to take part fully in on and off site promotions run by the department.
Skills & Experience:
No previous motor trade experience required, although experience in high end premium product retailing would be a benefit.
The ability to demonstrate the following skills would be advantageous:
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Brand product and in house training will be provided for the successful candidate who must hold a full UK driving licence.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.