Would you like to work for a supplier to the automotive industry whose brand is renowned for quality? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and motivated field bases Sales Support Specialist to join a leading tools supplier in a field based role in the North West. Ideally you will be located in a 50-mile radius of Manchester.
Ideally educated to graduate level or equivalent, you will be looking for an opportunity to progress your career with a forward-thinking company where you will be well rewarded and given opportunity to develop. Your role will require you to provide superb field based operational support to enable the sales team to reach their goals, including but not limited to: preparing materials for sales meetings, conducting detailed inventories, conducting route surveys, responding to service issues and attending industry shows.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Have experience in sales, sales support or customer service gained through internship or employment.
- Be keen to build a career in sales with an international brand.
- Demonstrate a responsible, committed and driven approach.
- Be an excellent communicator with good relationship building skills.
- Have an organised approach and the ability to plan your workload effectively.
- A keen interest in or experience of the tools/automotive industry would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity build a management career with a company that offers responsibility, opportunity and an excellent rewards package. You will need to possess a valid UK driving license and be comfortable travelling across the North West in the course of the role. A company car will be part of the benefits package on offer.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB77
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.