Our client is a leading London marketing agency. They are now seeking a Senior Account Executive to join their team working on a highly successful and progressive automotive manufacturer’s retail marketing account.
This is an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious and conscientious Senior Account Executive. They will be working with a large, lively team working with a progressive and successful client who is constantly looking to evolve what and how they communicate.
The Senior Account Executive is a fundamental part of the team ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
This is a significant account. The agency delivers all ATL and retail communications campaigns and works with the clients partner agencies in media, CRM, digital and events to deliver all integrated communications.
The Successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· Experience of developing integrated campaigns
· Strong commercial capabilities
· The ability to build strong client relationships
· The effectiveness of a campaign they have worked on
· A results-driven attitude and a passion for how the work will move key KPIs, be they brand opinion, views, shares or sales.
· The ability to thing strategically
· Experience of the automotive environment
· An enthusiastic proactive approach and can-do attitude, along with a track record of exceeding expectations/overcoming obstacles to deliver results
· Great interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to manage and motivate.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Commercial focus; a record of delivering client financial targets and growing profitable revenue
· A track record of great project
· An enthusiastic approach to speaking to a dealer network regarding their marketing plans and activity.
· Experience of working in a multi-agency structure would be beneficial.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.