Our client is a vibrant marketing agency with a stellar list of clients and a bright, energetic and talented team. They are looking for a Senior Account Executive to work on a luxury brand automotive dealer marketing account.
You will work within the automotive dealer Marketing Service team in implementing marketing activities for a number of dealers across the UK, maintaining and enhancing the brand image and ensuring the network comply with brand guidelines.
You will be responsible for turning around a variety of requests including press advertisements, HTML emails, letters, brochures, and stationary.
• First point of contact for the dealer network
• Managing and implementing dealer requests
• Managing this content based on prescribed guidelines
• Implement national campaigns
• You will be responsible for data inputting - updating contacts, ensuring information is current and accurate.
The Successful Candidate will:
• Have some experience in an agency account handling role or experience working for a client in a marketing role
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent
• Have good written skills and has a friendly professional telephone manner.
• Be highly organised and able to work effectively under pressure
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Copeland Select are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.