Job Title: Senior Account Manager - Remarketing
Salary: c £50k
Other benefits: Company Car, Pension, Healthcare
KEY HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Progressive and innovative company
- Working with successful and valued brands
- Key, strategic partnership with clients
- Strong remuneration package with significant bonus earnings
- Excellent opportunity for onward career progression
Our client is a progressive player and market innovator within the automotive industry delivering a wide range of interrelated outsourced solutions for many of the most successful car brands.
THE RIGHT PERSON
The Senior Account Manager is the key interface with two of our clients most valued car brand customers and combines the delivery of excellent sales operations results, first class account and relationship management, also great people management of the teams through which the range of services are delivered.
The Senior Account Manager role provides a real and very exciting opportunity to progress your career within an outstanding, market leading and progressive business.
As the Senior Account Manager you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a strong track record in sales operational delivery, preferably within a manufacturer environment.
- Present performance results in a clear and concise way whilst displaying a good understanding of the results and any performance improvements required.
- Have a broad understanding of the automotive industry and it’s key functional areas including Sales (retail and corporate), Aftersales, Logistics and Remarketing/used cars
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- Understand and communicate with suppliers.
- Manage a team with effective planning to over perform against KPI’s
- Work efficiently on IT systems including Microsoft products.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve performance.
- Be innovative in creating solutions to problems that may arise.
- Operate with a high degree of self-reliance.
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing a sales strategy in line with the customer brand’s key objectives
- Developing the sales and operations practices and KPI’s that will ensure the efficiency of the service
- Developing a culture in line with that of the customer’s brands and key objectives.
- Managing the sales team, administration team, logistics and other suppliers to create one service supply.
- Preparation of quarterly & monthly sales plans & channel strategy
- Continuous improvements in all aspects of the service delivery.
- Mentoring and developing direct reports through coaching, target setting and knowledge transfer
If you are currently working within a car manufacturer, retailer of leasing company in a remarketing or account management role, but would like to work with a more progressive and innovative company with real scope and opportunity for career progression then please get in touch. This company are keen to get their new team member on board.
Please be sure that you fulfil the criteria described. If you do have these skills, knowledge and experience and have a positive, proactive attitude that will underpin your success in this role then please forward your current CV and details of your current/required salary package details to us email@example.com