Do you currently work as a Business Manager in an automotive dealership? Are you looking for a Monday to Friday role? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading consultancy who client list includes the world’s biggest car brands.
They specialise in improving dealer network financial performance through services and technology. This is a key role working closely with one of their largest manufacturer clients, building and maintaining profitable relationships with their dealerships.
Key duties include:
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships at dealer and manufacturer level.
- Perform dealer visits for composite audits, dealer training, composite mapping, and brand field team support and training.
- Review composite submissions (with the aid of assistants) and manage them through a validation process working with dealership accountants.
- Business planning and new dealer set up.
- Identify poor performing dealers and facilitate action plans to address the issues.
- Currently working as a Business Manager in a franchised dealership.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the financial workings of a dealership, including an understanding of P&L and composite reports.
- Great interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to negotiate and influence effectively.
- Highly organised with the ability to forward plan.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package. This is a Monday to Friday role, office and home based with occasional UK and European travel.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB83
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.