AGA Performance is an established training and development company with a successful 25 year track record improving people performance for ‘blue chip’ clients. We are looking for a dynamic Training and Development professional to help take our business in to the future.
The Senior Account Manager will be an energetic and articulate Learning & Development professional with broad experience encompassing Needs Analysis, Skills Training, Performance Coaching, Competence-based Assessment and digital learning practices.
- Effectively manage client relationships, L&D projects and resources to ensure high quality outputs and excellent customer service
- Provide high value training and development consultancy to our clients, developing well structured, blended solutions to address their needs
- Personally deliver training courses, design programmes or conduct assessments depending upon the needs of the business and personal capacity
- Support the AGA team in new business development activity
Your Skills and Attributes
You will have:
- At least 5 years experience in training and development roles, with a deep understanding of training, assessment and coaching practices. (An understanding of e-learning, social learning and mobile learning platforms and best practice would be an advantage, as will general technical literacy).
- Experience in the Motor Industry will be an advantage
- A highly professional and credible approach, with excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- A natural client service orientation with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills with an eye for detail and quality
- Genuine energy, commitment and enthusiasm for people development
- A university degree or equivalent
Our offices are located in Isleworth, West London and our clients are based mostly south of Birmingham.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.