AGA Performance is an established training and development company with a successful 25 year track record improving people performance for ‘blue chip’ clients. We are looking for a dynamic Training and Development professional to help take our business in to the future.
The Senior Account Manager will be an energetic and articulate Learning & Development professional with broad experience encompassing Needs Analysis, Skills Training, Performance Coaching, Competence-based Assessment and digital learning practices.
- Effectively manage client relationships, L&D projects and resources to ensure high quality outputs and excellent customer service
- Provide high value training and development consultancy to our clients, developing well structured, blended solutions to address their needs
- Personally deliver training courses, design programmes or conduct assessments depending upon the needs of the business and personal capacity
- Support the AGA team in new business development activity
Your Skills and Attributes
You will have:
- At least 5 years experience in training and development roles, with a deep understanding of training, assessment and coaching practices. (An understanding of e-learning, social learning and mobile learning platforms and best practice would be an advantage, as will general technical literacy).
- Experience in the Motor Industry will be an advantage
- A highly professional and credible approach, with excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- A natural client service orientation with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills with an eye for detail and quality
- Genuine energy, commitment and enthusiasm for people development
- A university degree or equivalent
Our offices are located in Isleworth, West London and our clients are based mostly south of Birmingham.