Senior Customer Service Administrators - Car Rentals
Salary £19000 + £1400 Bonus + Excellent range of additional benefits
West Leeds | 920253
Our client, a superb business in West Leeds and a market leader in the Vehicle Leasing and Rental market, is looking to recruit experienced Rentals Customer Service Candidates for their teams. Working within a very busy inbound customer focused rentals role, your daily duties will include the following:
* Taking incoming calls in relation to rental bookings, dealing with complaints and calls that require a detailed level of investigation
* Managing a busy email inbox dealing proactively with queries
Supporting with billing and invoice processes
* Providing a bespoke customer journey to clients, configuring customer information to meet their requirements
* Working and assessing Client Service Level Agreements to manage complaints and ensure full resolution thereof
* Working with data to develop your knowledge of customers, carrying out research as required
* Providing a 1st class level of support to customers
This is an excellent opportunity, should you work within the rentals market currently or within a high volume customer service or complaints led role, looking for a new challenging opportunity.
To be considered to work for this superb employer, you must have the following:
* Vehicle Rentals or high volume customer service experience ideally with a strong complaints focus to your experience
* 1st class communication skills
* Able to work within a very busy, deadline driven environment
* Focused on providing a superb level of customer service at all times
* Excellent attention to detail, polite and courteous in approach
* Excellent problem solving skills and initiative in your day to day work
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please telephone us IMMEDIATELY to be considered further.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.