The Senior Marketing Manager will have responsibility for the development and ongoing performance of the marketing activities of all marketing activity.
- Responsible, in conjunction with the Marketing & Sales Director in the development and implementation of customer acquisition, communication and loyalty strategies; including marketing to the customer base through a multichannel approach.
- Manage the relationship between the company and the brands by building commercial relationships with the respective marketing and sales departments of each brand.
- Develop campaign and product strategies with the brands, analysing trends and product application, and presenting the recommendations for campaign strategy.
- Take lead responsibility the main brands. In addition to direct responsibility for those brands, this role also has line management responsibility for the Marketing Manager for a number of brands to ensure effective co-ordination across all brands.
- Ensure campaigns and products are priced in accordance with company profitability objectives, are set up on the systems accurately and to the required timescales, and are communicated effectively.
- Work with the Pricing and Risk teams in order to maximise retail opportunities; including exploring existing and new routes to market and recommending, developing, implementing and assessing relevant products.
- To assist the brands in their advertising activity, responsible for ensuring that advertising complies with the legal finance requirements as laid out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Play a key role in developing the strategy and content of the annual marketing plan.
- Work closely with and develop strong relationships with the company and brand sales teams.
- Responsible for the training, development, appraisal and assessment of the Marketing team to ensure that all have appropriate skill sets to achieve set objectives.
- Responsible for supporting team performance through a “hands-on” approach to the department’s activities.
- To hold regular team meetings and keep senior management updated with team performance on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate with have:
- Good knowledge of the automotive finance industry, a high level of numeracy, strong attention to detail, organisation and motivation are essential.
- Ability to build relationships, negotiate and influence others to optimise performance.
- Ability to prepare, analyse and present statistical information relating to performance.
- Experience of customer loyalty systems and processes are desirable.
- The ability to manage and motivate a team to optimise performance.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitme
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.