The Senior Marketing Manager will have responsibility for the development and ongoing performance of the marketing activities of all marketing activity.
- Responsible, in conjunction with the Marketing & Sales Director in the development and implementation of customer acquisition, communication and loyalty strategies; including marketing to the customer base through a multichannel approach.
- Manage the relationship between the company and the brands by building commercial relationships with the respective marketing and sales departments of each brand.
- Develop campaign and product strategies with the brands, analysing trends and product application, and presenting the recommendations for campaign strategy.
- Take lead responsibility the main brands. In addition to direct responsibility for those brands, this role also has line management responsibility for the Marketing Manager for a number of brands to ensure effective co-ordination across all brands.
- Ensure campaigns and products are priced in accordance with company profitability objectives, are set up on the systems accurately and to the required timescales, and are communicated effectively.
- Work with the Pricing and Risk teams in order to maximise retail opportunities; including exploring existing and new routes to market and recommending, developing, implementing and assessing relevant products.
- To assist the brands in their advertising activity, responsible for ensuring that advertising complies with the legal finance requirements as laid out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Play a key role in developing the strategy and content of the annual marketing plan.
- Work closely with and develop strong relationships with the company and brand sales teams.
- Responsible for the training, development, appraisal and assessment of the Marketing team to ensure that all have appropriate skill sets to achieve set objectives.
- Responsible for supporting team performance through a “hands-on” approach to the department’s activities.
- To hold regular team meetings and keep senior management updated with team performance on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate with have:
- Good knowledge of the automotive finance industry, a high level of numeracy, strong attention to detail, organisation and motivation are essential.
- Ability to build relationships, negotiate and influence others to optimise performance.
- Ability to prepare, analyse and present statistical information relating to performance.
- Experience of customer loyalty systems and processes are desirable.
- The ability to manage and motivate a team to optimise performance.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitme
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.