An exciting opportunity for a motivated Account Manager to take on a key role in a growing London based technology company in the auction and remarketing industry. The Senior National Account Manager is a key point of contact for current clients will therefore be an excellent relationship builder able to optimise revenue generated from the current client portfolio. This role is predominately based in head office in central London with some travel to meet with clients across the UK.
- Relationship Management of accounts to become a trusted partner.
- Working with clients to develop long-term strategies and assist with their business objectives.
- Optimise the revenue generated in the portfolio via commercial opportunities and cross sell of products and services.
- Work with the wider team to provide regular reporting, analytics and product updates to key clients.
- Facilitate client requests and product feedback, working with the wider business to ensure client satisfaction and service delivery
Key experience/skills required:
- Proven experience in a senior account management role.
- Experience working in auctions in the automotive and industrial industries.
- Demonstrable success in growing revenue across a current portfolio of accounts.
- Strong negotiation, relationship management and influencing skills.
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills along with keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work well across a variety of teams.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB68
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.