A fast-growing automotive manufacturer is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join their head office marketing department. They have exciting plans for growth over the next few years and numerous new model launches planned. The Senior Product Manager will be a part of this exciting journey having responsibility of an extensive product portfolio, leading launch and lifecycle activities, internal and dealer awareness, optimising sales positioning through pricing, specification and competitive comparison.
They will have a desire to seek out opportunities to maximise volume and profit and integrating Company-wide activities. It may also suit someone who is looking to take the first step towards people management as they will have the responsibility for the management and development of the Graduate Product Manager.
- To champion products in portfolio and take responsibility and accountability for all activities relating to your products including tactical actions.
- To plan, develop, introduce, in-life and end of life activities for specific products in the UK, with an emphasis on ensuring all products perform to planned profitability.
- Increase the profitability of existing products and influence the development of new products for the company.
- Refinement of all processes relating to the introduction of new models
- Educated to degree level
- Previous Automotive Manufacturer experience is essential
- Full product life cycle management experience
- Product and communications development and implementation experience
- Strong project management skills.
- Numerate with good PC skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of automotive software packages.
- People management skills
- Budgetary control
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.