Here at ACS Automotive, we are currently seeking to recruit a Service Advisor for a franchised car dealership in the Harlow area. The basic salary is negotiable depending on experience and a genuine earning potential of £30-35k which is uncapped.
* Are you an experienced main dealer Service Advisor looking for a fresh challenge or do you have proven and stable work history in customer service and sales and want to prove yourself as a Service Advisor?
* Do you have excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and develop and maintain strong working relationships?
* Can you create a relaxed and stress free environment for customers whilst contributing to a happy, positive working team environment?
If you can answer yes to these questions, please apply today!
Working as a Service Advisor within this main dealership team, you will provide a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring all job functions and tasks are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
* Responding positively to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repairs.
* Ensuring the vehicle will be ready at the time agreed and advising the customer as necessary.
* Answering customers' questions regarding technical problems, warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and without excessive technical jargon.
* Checking all documents for accurate completion, maintaining all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and storing records logically for ease of retrieval.
* Liaising with Service Manager to ensure workshop loading suits diary bookings.
* Producing invoices for completed work and explains the content to customers.
* Ensuring service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently
* Establishing customers drop off and collection requirements or arranging alternative transport where necessary.
Working hours are: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today.
For further details on this Service Advisor role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.