SERVICE ADVISOR - BASIC SALARY UP TO £22k DOE, £26K OTE - CHRISTCHURCH
We are proud to be recruiting for this busy main motor dealership in Christchurch, they are a very successful business with excellent growth over the past year.
Due to a recent success our client is looking for a successful SERVICE ADVISOR who has a drive to succeed as well as a passion for customer service. You will be already working successfully in a similar role.
If you are currently feeling undervalued by your manager or are just simply looking for a new challenge with great established company, then this could be the role for you!
Competitive Basic Salary of up to £22,000, OTE £26,000.
Working hours are Monday - Friday
Also you will required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Meeting & greeting customers into the dealership.
- Liaising with the Workshop.
- Keeping the customer updated on progress.
- Answering Inbound service calls.
- Preparing job cards.
- Ensuring all vehicles are ready for collection as agreed.
The Ideal Person:
- You will have excellent customer service skills.
- You will have good listening skills.
- You will have a full UK driving licence.
- You will work well under pressure.
It is essential that you have previous experience as a service advisor ideally in a main dealership.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary, full training, great commission package.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SHORTLISTING FOR THIS POSITION, APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.