Are you an experienced Service Team Manager looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work for a luxury brand?
- Service Team Manager
- Luxury brand
- £21k basic with a very attainable £35k OTE
- Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 8am-12:30pm
Your role as a Service Team Manager will involve:
- Oversee team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work
- Effectively manages team members, including technicians and advisors, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints professionally
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience as a Service Team Manager within a dealership.
- Extensive Industry Knowledge
- Management Experience
- Strong Customer-Facing Skills
Please apply today if you match the above! We look forward to receiving your application!