Our client, a volume dealership, is currently recruiting for an experienced Motor Trade Showroom Manager to join their Sales team in the SL postcode area of Berkshire.
This role incorporates all responsibilities of a Transaction Manager and therefore you will identify and qualify all clients, presenting appropriate funding and insurance options for customers whilst meeting agreed profitability targets.
- Do you have previous Business Manager/Transaction Manager experience within a main dealer?
- Have you got the ability to meet deadlines without compromising the quality of work?
- Are you reliable, honest and respectful, with a strong sense of integrity?
- Can you work well under pressure and manage conflicting demands?
Then please read on.....
Job Description of a Showroom Manager
To successfully apply for this role you will need to be an experienced Business Manager/Transaction Manager/Sales Manager currently working as such within a UK dealership. You will have successfully completed a recognised industry Business Manager training course and have previous car sales experience as well as being an F & I specialist.
With the ability to work well under pressure you will be reliable and organised; managing conflicting demands and meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of work and customer satisfaction.
In addition you will:
- Understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale
- Build rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
- Qualify customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
- Monitor finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
- Assist the management team in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
- Coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager
Your reward will be an excellent salary and benefits package, based upon experience, with uncapped OTE.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today.
For further details on this Showroom Manager/Transaction Manager role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Steve Bannister of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.