Autoclenz is the UK market leader in providing vehicle preparation services to the automotive industry. Their full range of services include Valeting Services, Collection & Delivery, Cosmetic Repairs, Imaging and other retail dealership services.
We really understand the automotive market where they have held their position for the last 40 years.
Due to internal promotion and strategic growth they now seek to appoint a Business Development Manager to ensure continued market share and focus in this geographical area.
- You will need to be living on patch based in the South West
- You will have a proven track record in using a robust sales process
- A proven track record of winning new business sales
- An experienced background in the automotive sector would be an advantage
- Be able to network efficiently throughout the Automotive/aftermarket industry
- Typically a 80% new business and 20% account management role
- You must be able to plan and maximise your time/diary efficiently with effective sales pipeline management
- Territory and planning management with high level of calls from existing database
- You will be able to win new business but also upsell further services to the existing client base
- New business will be passed to an Account Management team leaving you free to win more business
- A full UK driving licence with no IN10 or DR10 endorsements
- Be enthusiastic, motivated and determined to succeed.
To apply for this new and exciting opportunity please forward CV and covering letter to [email protected] no later than Thurs 30th June – first interviews will be held locally.