Technical After Sales and Service Manager - Large Vehicles
We are currently recruiting a Technical After Sales and Service Manager, this is a rare opportunity to join a client that are at the fore front of the large vehicle/transportation sector and offers the opportunity to develop to Director level within 2 years.
As the Technical After Sales and Service Manager you will oversee a team of people providing technical support to major clients nationwide. You will have a strong understanding of the technical aspects of large vehicles, specifically Coaches, Buses or HGV's, and you will be responsible for the following:
- Customer liaison, leading Customer Service and Engineering Forums
- Develop and manage actions plans and campaigns regarding vehicle recalls
- Liaise with manufacturing and sub suppliers regarding product support, quality and development.
- Provide vehicle familiarisation demonstrations to new clients
- Deal with all client technical issues
- Control After sales and warranty
- Oversee the management of the after sales and parts departments
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a Technical After Sales position, have outstanding client liaison skills, strong technical knowledge within large vehicles, may have worked from shop floor into their current management role, and understand how to manage and motivate a small team of technicians to ensure that customer satisfaction is paramount for the business.
To apply for this fantastic role please click apply now and we will be in touch as soon as possible
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.