A niche vehicle manufacturer is seeking a Technical & Warranty Area Manager to support the UK Dealer Network and Customers of the Brand. Reporting directly to the Head of aftersales & Parts, this key role will sit in the Aftersales Department at Head Office but will be focussed on providing Authorised Repairers with Service support as part of a structured approach in resolving technical and customer related concerns via Dealer visits / Warranty audits and Dealer audit.
The role will be focused on:
- Leading the Aftersales Fast Fix Team- internally and externally.
- Determine if Dealer visit is required for specific issues/ specialist Engineer
- Maintain Field issue database to enable warranty analysis.
- Ensure key issues are prioritised and communicated to Engineering Team.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with Dealer Network
This role would suit someone with a background working for an automotive manufacturer in a similar role or a Master Technician within a Dealer looking to work directly with a Manufacturer.
- Automotive Technical/ Engineering experience.
- Warranty experience with Dealers and Customers.
- Experience in leading / development Repairers activity in a dealer network
- The ability to work cross-functionally with Managers and other Teams in the current Aftersales structure
- To produce problem resolution for customers and dealers.
In addition you will need to be a strong Team Player ability and recognise the need for flexibility when required. Also to be highly autonomous and self confident as well as having a high level of communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to present at all levels.
The role will be partially office based in the Midlands, but will require significant travel in the UK (and occasionally abroad). Ideally you will live in the Midlands.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.