The Technical Consultant is responsible for responding to enquiries from the dealer network of a leading automotive manufacturer. To answer questions about product problems and information enquiries as quickly and effectively as possible, the Consultant will gather data from databases, information used in prior cases and by using their own practical experience. The ideal applicant will be German, Italian or French speaking.
- Answer all inbound contacts that are presented via telephone, email, webchat etc.
- Determine type of contact, whether information or problem solving.
- Follow the established standard process for questioning & responding to the dealer.
- Processing and conclusion of request.
- Gather information through databases, research, manuals and internal/external contacts.
- Document standard information in the database & document the prescribed advice, information or recommendations provided to the dealer.
- Provide ongoing discussion with peers on filed product concerns.
- Seeks out technical support from Team Leader and/or Back Desk.
- Documents all product concerns & escalates to the appropriate resource as determined in the specific work instructions.
- Ensures that quality standards are met or exceeded through example and case maintenance.