Lombard Middle Office & Asset Management is a collection of highly specialised and technical teams that provide integral commercial support and control systems crucial to the Lombard Group. These are the main activities:-
- Asset Management, residual value setting, in life and end of lease administration
- Transaction Structuring and Documentation
- Governance and control monitoring
- Business Support
- Systems Change
- Specialist In-Life management (SIL)
Unit Stocking Implementation is part of SIL and key activities are to manage the overall process of onboarding new customer to the Unit Stocking portfolio and to maintain all other ‘Live Facilities’ giving technical direction as well as physical on site/office support. Maintaining the facility to match each clients unique set up and change of individual circumstances ensuring the facility support of which balances exceed that of 1.2bn. Tasks would include:
- Deliver data management solutions bespoke to each customer to enable robust and safe extraction, transformation and transmission of required stock data.
- Assessing customers IT capabilities in relation to the suitability of the Unit Stocking product.
- Constructing individual implementation plans for all new customers.
- Assisting in the extraction of relevant data feeds from customer systems.
- Over viewing and reporting on any data testing results.
- Partaking in deal teams in relation to new customers/products/industry sectors.
- Maintaining integrity of customer data delivery methodology.
- To work with customers to build bespoke data extraction and delivery solutions in order to achieve connectivity between client IT systems and the APAK system.
- To be responsible for the on-going maintenance of such solutions across the Unit Stocking portfolio upon which c. £1bn worth of transactions are processed every month.
- To continue to manage, develop and maintain the methodology which is used as the basis for the bespoke solutions provided.
- To own and manage any new methodology which might replace or enhance and in current conjunction with any provider of said methodology.
- To work with the Unit Stocking Support team and APAK support staff during the implementation process to ensure a smooth “go-live” from a systems perspective.
- To build and maintain an excellent relationship with the Unit Stocking RM team, Unit Stocking Support, LTS and APAK.
- To comply with and maintain current and audit compliant processes and procedures participating in regular reviews including and adhering to the newly embedded CAQ requirements for a full portfolio DMS audit.
- To provide world class management of the technical aspect of the implementation process.
- To provide nationwide coverage for Unit Stocking customers visiting customers premises as necessary
Skills and Experience required for the role
- IT/ data extraction and manipulation/ visual
- Asset finance experience would be an advantage
- Motor finance experience would be an advantage
- Dealership /DMS (Dealer Management System), preferably with ADP RepGen would be an advantage
- Good communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills as you'll be required to take on a consultative approach
In return, we offer an excellent salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities. For more information on our benefits, please visit http://www.jobs.rbs.com/uk/you-and-rbs
Did you know that RBS has won a number of awards as a top employer in the UK in 2012?
Best Business Awards 'Best Employer', Business In The Community Top 10 'Ethnic Equality‘ and ‘Gender‘, Working Families 'Top 10 Employer', workingmums.co.uk Top Employer 'Employee Engagement‘, The Times Top 50 ‘Where Women Want to Work‘, The Times Top 100 'Graduate Employers‘, and The Sunday Times 100 ‘Best Companies to Work For‘.