Technical Manager – House Building – £60k DOE + car + package
Our client is firmly established as a leading housing developer with a passion for building high quality new homes, whilst also creating vibrant, sustainable communities. The business is a FTSE 250 company and operate on a national scale with several regional offices.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Manager to aid their growth plans. The ideal candidate will be from a new build background and have extensive experience of all the planning, architectural and civil design aspects of large new build housing developments.
The role of Technical Manager will be crucial in managing the design process throughout the full construction process, the successful candidate will be responsible for taking 4 new sites from inception through to completion. These projects comprise new build homes and apartments comprising traditional build and RC frame in locations throughout the Midlands.
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong management and appointment of consultants is needed with good knowledge of local suppliers.
• Working knowledge of Architectural and Civil Design aspects of new build housing developments and apartments.
• Understanding of traditional building techniques and up to date knowledge of building regs. and NHBC standards.
• Ability to appoint, manage and value engineer external consultancies.
• Commutable to Tamworth and sites throughout the Midlands.
• Longevity of service for a like-minded business (this role is not suitable for freelance professionals)
• £60,000 basic salary DOE
• Share save scheme
• Life assurance
• Excellent company car options or generous car allowance
• Generous holiday entitlement
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.