Raytheon Professional Services is a global leader in training services and outsourcing with a history of training spanning more than 75 years. 1000 learning professionals serve 875,000 training participants in 100 countries and 26 languages.
RPS offers clients a full range of proven learning capabilities on a global scale. We improve clients’ business performance by redesigning how they train their employees, customers and partners, implementing their new training design and managing their training from short-term learning initiatives and projects to multi-year outsourcing engagements. Our EMEA headquarter is located in Rüsselsheim/Germany.
Are you an automotive technician and keen to pass on your knowledge? Then we’d like to hear from you!
Technical Trainer Automotive
Location: Luton, UK, with travel nationally
This role provides a great opportunity to broaden your skills to deliver a range of engaging and informative technical training programmes. The role will also include elements of course development and design.
· Deliver automotive technical training to technicians regionally throughout the UK and Ireland (Instructor based and Virtual Classroom based)
· Assist staff in the provision of technical advice within the automotive retailer network
· Conduct delegate competency assessments in line with the IMI
· Proofread and amend training material
· Ensure the provision of training resources: delegate handouts, PowerPoint slides, special tools, training aids and vehicles
· Liaise with NSC Training Manager to ensure training is compliant with national accreditation bodies
· Use the Learning Management System to monitor and maintain the quality of the training provision
· Attend customer sponsored “Train The Trainer Workshops” (TTTW) to learn more about delivery in the local market
· Advanced automotive and electrical knowledge to include diagnostic processes
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Passion to deliver high quality delegate focused training
· High level of organisational skills and self-motivation
· Willingness to travel
We are particularly interested to hear from candidates from any of the following areas: Experienced Motor Vehicle Technicians, Technical Trainers and Automotive Lecturers.
The professionalism and opportunities of a worldwide operating enterprise.
· Attractive salary package
· Company Car
· Company benefit programme
· The opportunity to work with international and dynamic teams
If you’re interested in this position please send your application including your CV, earliest start-date and salary expectation to our HR Team at our European central office: