* Market leading company
* Strong managerial support
Business Development Manager – Ambient Food c£30k + car + bonus
The Role: The successful Business Development Manager will be selling into specialist independent retailers as well as Chinese restaurants and takeaways. Speaking to business owners and managers, you will be managing existing accounts as well as developing new ones, typically 80% account management as they have strong brands and presence in the sector.
The Company: With over thirty years of trading excellence behind them and a £200 million sales turnover, this company boasts a superb range of strong brands within the ethnic food sector. Manufacturing their own products as well as being proactive via acquisition, they also operate internationally.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Strong field sales skills
* You will come from a retail or foodservice sales background
* Sales of a strong FMCG brand is preferred
* Energetic candidates with strong relationship building skills
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
* £30-32k Basic
* + 10% Bonus
* Fully Expensed Company Car
* Mobile, Pension, Laptop, 25 days holiday
Location: The Business Development Manager position covers Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Worcester, Coventry, Leicester, and Derby
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.