As part of our expansion, The Destination Triumph group are soon to open our brand new facility representing Dorset, based in Christchurch. With a go-live date of March 2021, we now seek great people to become part of this new Triumph franchise; and so require:
- General Manager – a truly inspirational, independent, and proven business professional with a passion for your people, customers, technology & ecommerce and performance. You will embrace Head Office support, from marketing and HR to accounts et al, whilst an entrepreneurial retail approach.
- Technicians – both qualified and efficient, to deliver the highest quality of service in our new workshop and MOT facility.
- Aftersales Advisors – with a track record of great customer orientation to drive our service hours, parts, clothing and accessory sales.
- Sales Advisors – highly organised and able to maintain customer orientated and upsell processes, ecommerce driven, and to relish target driven challenges.
- Clothing and Accessory Salespersons – to assist customer choice with a smile, by presenting the wide range of garments and safety wear available. Also to support Sales Advisors in busy times.
- Driver/Cleaner – able to keep our bike displays gleaming and ensure bike delivery handovers are a customer joy!
We are a privately owned business with a passion for our people. Generous salary packages (subject to experience and potential) and other benefits are a given. If you feel that you have the desire and ambition to support this exciting new venture email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 31/01/2021
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.