• To learn how to increase Audience Systems After Sales revenue and
implement to meet agreed targets, as laid out in the business plan,
achieving profitability and providing sales solutions that fully meet
customer expectations and deliver high levels of customer
• To learn how to sell the services of Audience Upholstery.
• Manage the existing customer portfolio and lapsed customer portfolio
in line with the business plan.
• Lead generation/ identify and secure new accounts that will
contribute to an increase in the After Sales Department revenue and
• Provide information for all internal and external personnel as
required (Line mgr, Board, Finance, Production, Engineering, Customer)
within specified deadlines.
• Learn and maintain a thorough knowledge of ASL services/products and
have a clear understanding of the main influences/key features and
benefits to ensure customer needs are fully met.
• To agree payment terms, penalties, retentions etc, including written
confirmation of sale.
• Provide effective communication in a positive manner.
• Maintain a clean and professional image at all times, protecting the
Company’s property, interests and viewpoints.
• Adhere at all times to relevant standards of operation, remaining
professional at all times.
• Ensure adherence with all Quality and Health &Safety requirements
within the processes within your control.
The exactness of this job description may vary from time to time
according to changing departmental, service and business needs.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED WITHIN ROLE:
• Confidence in a customer facing role.
• A good rapport and friendly nature.
• A strong desire to achieve/exceed in all aspects of the role
• Willing to travel within the UK and abroad if necessary
• Ability to learn new skills such as negotiating with clients
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
In order to ensure that you are able to meet these requirements,
training will be given in line with business objectives.
Salary: £11,000 - £16,000
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has
been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Simplified Recruitment is a Job Advertising Agency working on behalf
of Audience Systems Ltd. By applying for this position you are giving
us permission to pass your CV and covering letter to a third party in
viewed on our website
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.