I am currently looking for an experienced Business Manager to join the sales team of a State of the art flagship car dealership in a prime location.
Job Title: Business Manager - For new dealership
- To be target driven and able to work to KPIS
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a pressured environment
- Someone who pays particular attention to detail
- Possesses strong Leadership skills
- Presents themselves with a smart appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Finance and Insurance
- Solid background within a Business Management role
- Organisation Skills
- Promoting and Arranging Finance and Insurance packages for customers
- Preparation of Financial reports and monthly budgets
- Providing customers with thorough information
- Advising customers’ on the best finance package to suit their needs
- Working closely with the Sales Executives, Sales managers and General Sales Manager
- Assisting the Sales managers to lead the team
- Build rapport with existing and new customers
- In every aspect to work to FCA Regulations
- Seeing the deal through to handover, ensuring all paperwork has been completed efficiently
- Providing assistance to Sales Executives with the Sale of New and Used cars
- Motivating the whole team and yourself to meet and exceed sales targets
- Produce sales forecasts
- Customer Retention
- Providing quotations to customers
- Deputising for absent Sales managers on their days off
- Owned by the leading franchised retailer groups in the UK, they pride themselves on supporting and rewarding employees throughout their career with them.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a new state-of-the-art showroom, in which will be the largest dealership in the UK. The successful candidates will have access to the latest technology available, to enhance the showroom experience.
- The client invests in its employees and believes it to be important to internally promote individuals within the company.
- Salary 25k
- OTE 60-65k
- Holiday 22 days PA
- Opportunity for promotion
- Access to group benefit entitlements inc. Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.