Tyre Fitter - Car Dealership
Salary: £19,000 plus overtime and company benefits
We are recruiting for a an experienced car Tyre Fitter from either a dealership background or large independent in the Newport area.
This Tyre Fitter position is for a busy and reputable garage working with a strong reputation so we need someone with an attention to detail.
Reporting directly to the aftersales manager the ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to tasks and be able to manage their own workload, be an excellent communicator with proven experience of working in a busy retail environment in an automotive setting.
The main objective of the role will be to fit tyres in a safe and efficient manner.
The successful candidate will be part of a small team, but should be equally happy working by themselves.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a full valid driving licence. Have experience in fitting tyres, Passenger Car or Commercial Vehicles, in a Tyre Depot, Independent Garage or Main Dealer. Having a basic knowledge of mechanics would be an advantage
• To adhere to the Company’s Policy & Procedures including compliance of Health and Safety standards.
• To fit any product specified by the Company to customer vehicles and carry out a range of ancillary services to customer vehicles
• Repairing & replacing worn / damaged / defective tyres
• Fault finding and checking tyres / exhausts for any defects
• Wheel re-alignment
• Ensure Vehicle Health Checks are carried out and customers advised accordingly
• Completing all necessary paperwork in accordance with Company guidelines.
Leighanna Ballance -
(phone number removed)
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.