Location: Hemel Hempstead, Herts
Our client now has an opportunity for a Dealership Tyre Technician / Fitter to join their professional car service centre.
* Working on your own but alongside workshop technicians within a preistge car dealership
* You will be the main contact for the tyre bay / tyre fitting operation within this car service centre.
* Once inducted you will be the tyre technician responsible for all tyre bay area and tyre fitting operations.
* Carrying out daily fleet checks / tyre inspections on all vehicles
* Tyre fitment, wheel balancing, puncture repairs etc.
* Stock and stock ordering
* Basic daily admin and figure reporting
* Full UK driving license
* Have at least 12 months tyre fitting experience
* Good customer service skills and be a team player
* Excellent time keeping and communication skills
* Be PC literate
* Have a flexible and helpful attitude
Working hours: 44 hours per week
Salary: £21k + Bonus (OTE £25k)
2 weeks training, tools and uniform provided, career progression available.
23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Pension and other benefits / staff discounts available.
Interview to be held locally.
Contact us today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.