Location: Brentford, West London
Due to continued business growth our client is now looking to recruit an additional Dealership Tyre Technician to join their professional car service centre.
* Working in a team of two but also alongside workshop technicians within a prestige car dealership
* You and your colleague will be the main contacts for the tyre bay / tyre fitting operation within this car service centre.
* Responsibilities include:
* all tyre bay area and tyre fitting operations.
* Carrying out daily fleet checks / tyre inspections on all vehicles
* Tyre fitment, wheel balancing, puncture repairs
* Stock and stock ordering
* Basic daily admin and figure reporting
* Full UK driving license
* Ideally have at least 12 months tyre fitting experience
* Good customer service skills and be a team player
* Excellent time keeping and communication skills
* Be PC literate
* Have a flexible and helpful attitude
Working hours: 44 hours per week (Mon-Fri + Sat AM).
Salary: £22k (DOE) + Bonus (OTE £25k)
2 weeks induction training
Tools and uniform provided
Career progression available.
23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Pension and other benefits inc. staff discounts available.
Interviews to be held locally.
Contact us today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.