- Our client is the IMI, highly regarded as THE professional association for individuals working in the retail motor industry and widely recognised as the authoritative voice of the sector.
- The organisation is committed to sustaining their market-leading position and now has significant growth aspirations, including ongoing overseas expansion.
- They are undertaking a major business transformation programme, which is redefining both its core business and its culture – this is a truly unique phase in their long history, which will excite individuals who share their appetite for change.
- The organisation has a clear strategic vision; a strong, highly experienced and well-respected leadership team and is financially successful. Its people are passionate about both their work and the industry in which they operate.
- Work directly with the group’s Head of Business Development to drive and maximise revenues from the IMI’s full portfolio of solutions within the UK, working with both new and existing customers.
- Build long-term working relationships and business partnerships with key stakeholders and decision-makers across the UK motor industry sector.
- Manage a team of Sales professionals, leading by example through an energetic and focused approach to business development, delivering measurable business benefits to customers.
- Identify opportunities for extending the IMI’s range of solutions to meet customers’ evolving needs.
- Ideally has in-depth knowledge of the automotive sector, underpinned by a background in delivering value-added solutions for skills & people development, plus awareness of the UK accreditations/qualifications marketplace, including current trends and Government frameworks.
- Demonstrable success of developing influential and long-term business relationships with key stakeholders, working consultatively to deliver people capability solutions for business benefit.
- Seen as a team builder, with a track record of successful staff development and motivation, engaging closely with team members, via a hands-on coaching style.
- Has ideally been a key contributor and driver in an organisation which has undergone significant change.
- Highly proactive and detail-conscious, with a confident communication and presentation style.
Croft Search are the retained Consultants for this assignment and all applications, whether made directly, or via a third party, will be forwarded to us for assessment.
How To Apply
To register your interest in this genuinely exciting opportunity, please send your CV, quoting ref. 293AM, to email@example.com
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.