VW - Used Car Area Manager
Location: Regional Role covering the East Midlands and Wales
Salary: £45k basic + 20% bonus, with OTE plus benefits and a company car.
Contract: Full time, Permanent
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in
a business. We are a key service provider to the Volkswagen Group UK and
now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Used Car Area Manager
to join us and work on our VW account.
The main aim of the role is to professionalise the VW Approved Used
Vehicle Network and help to drive performance in sales, standards and
As a Used Car Area Manager, you must have a strong Used Vehicles
operations background, ideally coupled with a proven history of improving
performance. You will also need to possess detailed industry knowledge to
deliver best in class coaching, advice, support and behavioural change to
the VW Vehicle Network.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop and drive improvements in used car sales, standards and
profitability within the Southern Region of the VW Vehicle Network
* Identify opportunities to improve overall performance of your Region
and deliver this through a formulated and structured plan
* Improve the professionalism and performance of retailer's used car
departments by working closely with the Management team onsite and
Brand / Financial Services field teams
* Ensure compliance to Approved Used Programme Standards
* Support the development and implementation of national strategies,
programmes and campaigns, along with development and delivery of
workshops and coaching sessions to promote sustainable behavioural
* Achievement of brand objectives and targets
The ideal candidate will possess:
* The ability to demonstrate a track record of significant sales
* Excellent relationship and rapport building skills
* A wealth of experience within territory management
* Strong sales and closing skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
including Senior Management
* Experience in setting SMART objectives
* The ability to deliver sustainable behavioural change
* Knowledge and experience of performance management, employee training
* Knowledge of the automotive industry and Used Vehicle operations
* Understanding of Used Vehicle marketing channels, from digital to
We are looking for genuinely passionate and entrepreneurial people with
the ability to lead a team to deliver exceptional sales performance,
ensuring objectives are met and results are delivered.
Both DEKRA Automotive and Volkswagen Group UK are committed to personal
and professional development. Therefore, individuals who are successfully
appointed into these roles have a great opportunity to join a
forward-thinking organisation which will enable them to secure an
exciting and rewarding career.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful
in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of
your CV for consideration in the first instance.
Thank you for your time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to
the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable
to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us
within 10 working days please assume your application has been
unsuccessful on this occasion
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.