Used Car Business Manager, Wakefield
Salary Dependant on experience
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Automotive Business Manager to join our client's busy and successful car dealership
The role will involve:
- Working to FCA regulations, promoting and arranging finance and insurance products
- Supporting and motivating the Sales team
- Providing quotations for customers and seeing each deal through to point of handover
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and that every customer is aware of the products available
- Stacking deals, assisting the Sales Manager in the general running of the sales team
The successful candidate will have excellent motivational skills, a professional individual and a passion for providing exceptional customer service. Previous finance sales experience is essential and our client will consider experience from the banking sector or if you are looking to take your next step in your career in the motor trade. You must have experience of speaking to customers about finance and insurance products and being FCA approved would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity - to apply please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Reference: PRS17169M
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Showroom | Business Manager | Sales | Finance | F&A | Sales Assistant | Wakefield
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.