USED CAR CONTROLLER
Salary:On target earnings ranging up to £48,000
GROUND BREAKING INDUSTRY 5 DAY WORKING WEEK
Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
Holiday Entitlement: You will receive 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service you are rewarded with an additional entitlement of 3 days holiday
Colleague £500** Referral Reward: We value our employee's and their recommendations and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
Progression Opportunities: With over 55 Dealerships across 21 locations Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
* Supporting the General Manager to deliver and drive used car sales volumes & profitability.
* Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
* Second Facing & Qualifying customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended.
* Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager.
* To manage the used vehicle stock and ensure a desirable mixture of the Nissan range of vehicles are stocked and the Group Used Car Buyers are made aware of stock requirements
* To follow the firm’s policy of ensuring all used vehicle stock is liquidated at 90 days
* To be responsible for trading all used vehicles which are traded in
* To demonstrate due diligence when purchasing used vehicles to maximise the profit margins
* To ensure all used vehicle reconditioning is kept within the appraisal estimate and all display vehicles are kept to an acceptable standard
* To ensure all stock is marketed at a competitive retail price whilst maximising the firms profit margins
* Must have an extensive track record in car sales.
* Management skills, well organised, good admin skills, ambitious, flexible, professional.
* Previous Sales Controller/Sales Manager/Business Manager experience desirable.
* Works well under pressure
* Proven track record of meeting objectives within a franchised dealership
* Good computer skills
* Organised; can manage conflicting demands
* Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
* You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
You will be working 5 days per week across the Sales department working hours which are;
* Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm (with a late night rota until 7.00pm)
* Saturday 8.30am - 6.00pm
* At least 1 in 3 Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.