Due to the continued success of this growing dealer group, they now have a brand new role and opportunity to join their senior management team as Used Car Development Manager. This award winning group continue to build on their reputation for providing first class service to customers and business partners.
* You will manage all the groups used car processes across multiple locations
* Oversee the stock management and auction policy
* Be responsible for all buying and vehicle disposal
* Assist with driving and motivating the used car teams
* Have a highly detailed and analytical approach
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are currently working in a similar role either as a Buyer or a Divisional Sales Manager, or your career to date, can display extensive experience in vehicle buying and disposal. A current knowledge of modern auction systems, Manheim would be a distinct advantage
This forward thinking management team can offer you all the support and help that you will need to build a successful and stable career. In return for your commitment and hard work, you can expect to receive an excellent salary and payplan as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
Basic salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Payplan to realise an OTE: £55,000
Company Pension Scheme
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.