Our client is a well-established dealership group, who are looking to appoint an experienced motor trade professional. The position is working as a Used Car Sales Controller for their dealership.
Used Car Sales Controller Role:
- Manage and Maintain used car stock
- Manage pricing structure and internet advertising
- Oversee used car preparation and cost Control
- Driving the performance of the department to achieve manufacturer and business objectives
- Controlling profit targets, departmental expenses and monitoring trends and reacting accordingly
- Responsible for maximising the sales and profitability of the department
As a Used Car Sales Controller you:
- Will need at least 2 years Previous experience of working as a Used Car Controller within a Main Dealership.
- You will have a passion for success and achieving your objectives.
- You will be a highly organised individual who can prioritise workload effectively.
- You will need to have previous experience of effectively managing, coaching, motivating and developing the sales team to ensure that industry-leading performance standards are evident throughout the department.
- You will have excellent communicator at all levels who is assertive, professional and dynamic
- You will possess excellent customer service skills
Used Car Sales Controller Package:
OTE circa £45,000 Depending on Experience
For more information on this Used Car Sales Controller position, Contact Howard at Jago Consultants