We are currently looking to recruit an experienced used car sales controller to work in a prestige car dealership in the Flaunden area.
As a used car controller you will have to to provide governance and control of used car stock working with their line manager and the DUCM to ensure swift stock turn, rigid enquiry management and achievement of budgeted volume and profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all used car stock is retail prepared and photographed for advertisement on our internet channels e.g. Autotrader & OEM Websites
- Imagery kept In line with Divisional standards and OEM Standards
- Vehicle descriptions
- Regular pricing checks and changes where necessary across all platforms
- Performance monitoring
- To Ensure all Demo/Courtesy/ECOS vehicles are imaged before being released and loaded to FastTrack (Where applicable) and OEM Websites in order to Pre- Sell as many units as possible
- Co-ordination with Aftersales to ensure all used cars are Mechanically prepared within a 72 hour period and cosmetically prepared and published within 7 days of arrival on site -
- All aspects of stock management
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a rigid and habitual diary management process
- Used car Audits - To ensure the used car department is fully compliant to audit standards
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. You must possess excellent communication and customer handling skills.
If you feel you have all the required skills and experience for this position, then please forward an up to date CV to Ed Davis.
If this role is not quite right do not hesitate to contact Ed Davis at FastTrack Management Services Limited
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.