Used Car Sales Executive,
Stoke BMW, Stoke BMW
Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK’s Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
As a Used BMW Sales Executive at our flagship Stoke dealership you will not only meet and exceed sales objectives but work hard to ensure that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is provided to every customer, every time.
Our Sales Executives are the main driving force for the success of our company, and as such this role demands the highest level of professionalism and customer service. We will reward you with full manufacturer’s training and certification as well as an extremely competitive commission structure and an earning potential of circa £45k uncapped plus car...
What you’ll do:
· Meet and exceed objectives, achieving maximum profitability on sales by helping our customer to buy used vehicles.
· Offer finance, insurance and accessory products that meet their needs and individual situations
· Provide exceptional customer service throughout the buying process so that all of our customers’ expectations are not just met but exceeded.
· Naturally build trust and rapport with customers helping them to feel comfortable and at ease
· Identify and anticipate customers’ needs and proactively promote suitable vehicle features and benefits for them.
· Process all required paperwork in accurately and on time
· Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the motor industry, new BMW models and recent improvements/ news.
What you’ll need:
· Previous motor industry sales experience is essential for this role
· Warm, genuine and engaging personality with strong negotiating and closing skills
· A proven track record in achieving and exceeding monthly sales objectives
· Friendly and professional with bags of enthusiasm for great customer service
· Maths and English Scottish Standard Grades or equivalent, grade 1-3
· Smart personal appearance
· A full and valid UK Driving Licence
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK’s Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.