We are currently looking for a motivated and experienced Used Car Sales Executive to join our client’s well established team in Crewe, Cheshire. Our client is a family owned business with very modern facilities.
Used Car Sales Executive – About the role of Used Car Sales Executive
Reporting into the Sales Manager, your primary responsibilities will be:
* To achieve monthly sales targets for used and demo vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets (Apply online only) units a year)
* To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance.
* Successful upkeep of company mandatory paperwork and processes.
* To maintain a thorough customer follow-up programme on behalf of the company using prospect and promotional files.
Used Car Sales Executive – Ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be currently employed as a Car Sales Professional, with extensive experience working in a KPI/targeted environment. You must be well presented, enjoy meeting new people, possess strong communication skills and have the determination and enthusiasm to succeed in a fast moving environment. You will need to be 100% focused on providing all customers with a world-class purchase experience whilst achieving all sales objectives.
Used Car Sales Executive – Benefits
* Industry leading remuneration package (£40k – £45k OTE)
* Company car
* Contributory pension
* Holiday pay (based on the last 3 months performance)
* The chance to be part of an energetic team where your talents will be appreciated and rewarded.
* Working shift pattern – 6 day working week for 2 weeks (day off on a weekday), followed by full weekend off in the third week
Sector: Automotive, Motor Trade
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.