V12 Sports and Classics**
**Used Car Sales Professional**
We are looking to expand our Stoke on Trent Sales team. You will be responsible for meeting and greeting our customers, guiding them through the experience of buying their new vehicle, including selling our added value product range.
We have a fast paced and vibrant atmosphere, backed up with a strong support team to train and develop you in your career with **V12 Sports and Classics** .
We are a fast-paced expanding used car supermarket group with branches in Hinckley, Stoke-on-Trent and Wolverhampton. We offer an enjoyable working atmosphere, competitive salary, vibrant social environment and great prospects to progress with our expanding company.
We have an opening for an energetic and focused Sales Executive. The foot fall in the business is high generated by our inbound and outbound telesales team making appointments. We need people who have the drive to earn and who can close.
**The successful applicant will be**
* The main point of contact to customers coming into the showroom and delivering the highest quality of customer service
* Responsible for listening to customer requirements and qualification of the features they are looking for in the vehicle they are looking to purchase.
* Arranging test drives
* Selling our added value products
* Hitting and exceeding your monthly sales target
**Skills and attributes**
* Car supermarket or car sales experience is preferred (ideal but not essential)
* A driven individual with passion
* Able to deliver a great customer experience throughout the sales journey
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong negotiation skills and good eye for detail
* FCA Accredited (after training)
* Full UK Driving Licence
* A presentable and professional individual
* Effective time management
Uncapped earnings off a basic of £18,000 plus commission, realistically can be in excess of £36,000 plus. Our top earners are earning in excess of £50,000. We do not supply a company car with this position
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.