Used Car Sales Manager
Up to £35K basic DOE with a £60K OTE
My client is looking for a Sales Manager to join their busy dealership based in Glasgow area and become an integral member of their sales team.
You will approach situations with an enthusiastic and positive manner, to ensure the Group, your colleagues and our customers all benefit.
You will be highly customer-focused and experienced within the Sales department, you will assume responsibility for the daily operations within the business.
You should have a proven track record in selling and negotiating, an understanding of sales processes and manufacturer requirements.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Used Car Sales team to make sure monthly targets are hit.
- Ensuring the Centre has correct and well managed used car stock,
- Ensuring the centre meets brand standards for demonstrator and stock requirements, and taking responsibility for the presentation of the centre.
- Maintaining a supportive relationship with Centre Departments and advising, implementing and maintaining proper processes within Departments in order to meet Centre targets.
The right candidate for this role will be:
- Looking for stability
- Have an energetic personality
- Be disciplined and reliable
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Sales management experience within the automotive industry.
If you are an experienced Sales Manager/General Sales Manager and are looking for a step up into a new environment then we would like to hear from you
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.