Our client is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Our client currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Used Car Sales Manager to join the busy team at their BMW Retailer in Newcastle.
As a Used Car Sales Manager your main responsibility will be to direct and motivate a team of Sales Executives.
Your Duties will include:
• To maximise profit in all areas of responsibility.
• To translate business strategy in to operational plans for used car sales.
• To develop and agree sales plans and budgets, including used cars, accessories, overheads and all related items, to achieve marketing, sales and financial targets.
• To deliver results to meet and where possible exceed agreed budgets.
• To implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities.
• To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
• To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
• To work effectively with all other key personnel within the retailer to establish and implement best practice and ensure their customers receive exceptional customer service.
• To ensure full compliance to FSA guidelines on the selling of financial services and products by all relevant staff.
The ideal Used Car Sales Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Experience within the motor industry at Senior Sales / Sales Management level.
• Commercial awareness and financial analysis.
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• IT literate with a full UK driving licence.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus Company Car
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.