This exciting opportunity now exists within our centre based in Preston
**Please note: All candidates must follow the on-line application process**
Audi is a manufacturer of exquisite cars – beautiful, sophisticated machines that embody technological perfection. Our success is built on our core values of creativity, commitment and enthusiasm, and keeping our customers’ desires at the heart of everything we do. We strive to lead the way through constant innovation, setting new standards that define Vorsprung Durch Technik
We are looking for a Used Car Sales Manager with a proven track record within a franchised dealership environment. Does this sound like you? If so, then please read on and apply through our online process.
Job Purpose: To manage all used vehicle sales processes within the Audi Centre and to achieve used vehicle and finance sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the used car sales team and ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service
* Maintain standards of performance of the used car sales team through effective coaching and performance management.
* Recruit and select the used car sales team members in line with organisational requirements.
* Manage the supply of used vehicles, including setting stocking policies and a stock profile in line with business requirements.
* Monitors used car stock and ensure that agreed liquidation policies are implemented
* Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through the understanding and adherence to Service by Design and European Customer Survey (ECS) within the Audi Centre.
* Implement and develop customer follow up systems and procedures to increase customer loyalty.
* Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing effective and consistent events and campaigns.
* Monitors and evaluates customer needs and competitor activity in the local market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
* Liaise with other departments to maintain the accuracy of the customer database.
* Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the Audi Centre team ethos.
* Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
Are you interested? Does still sound this sound like you? We look forward to receiving your application.
**Strictly no Agencies
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.