Shackleton Duke's Automotive Division are currently looking for a Used Car Sales Manager for a well established and very busy dealership based in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering results and have the ability to motivate and lead an experienced sales team.
* Oversee the day to day running of the sales team, continually supporting and developing them
* Manage the entire sales process from initial enquiry to handover and follow up.
* Monitor performance against targets.
* Provide reports for the Dealer Principal on request.
* Manage used car customer satisfaction ensuring optimum standards of performance.
* Manage customer prospect database and ensure all prospect leads are followed up by the sales team.
* Effectively manage stock control of used car stock, maintaining and rotation on a regular basis used vehicle displays ensuring that vehicle presentation is to an acceptable standard.
Applicants must have previous experience working within the automotive industry ideally in a main dealership environment. Experience in a similar role would be ideal, however if you are a senior Sales Exec looking to make the next step in your career you will be considered.
If this sounds like the right fit for you then APPLY NOW
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.