Due to an internal promotion, our client requires an experienced Used Car Sales Manager to join their busy site in Kent. Part of an independently owned group our client requires a strong character that is familiar with working within a very busy fast paced environment. You must have previous experience within a franchised dealership and must have proven sales figures to a very high standard. This role requires very hands on individual that is driven by a challenge and enthusiastic when doing so. In return you will be working with a very successful, highly thought of group that will treat you as an individual and reward you handsomely for your efforts.
* Responsible for the day to day running of the used car sales department
* Maximise sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers
* Ensure that the sales team follow company procedure at all times
* Drive a team of sales people to meet and exceed targets, maximise profitability and deliver an unbeatable level of customer service
* Developing the necessary sales organisation to meet sales and profit objectives
* Ensure the smooth running of the used car department on a daily basis
* Ensure all used vehicle are presented to the display areas in a timely manner and prepared to the companies required standard
* Consistently achieve over and above set targets along with the sales team
* Help motivate and encourage the used car sales team and help to keep them up to date consistently with their personal performance
Who we are looking for
* Experience working as a Sales Manager is an advantage but doesn’t guarantee you the position, as it is more important that you are vibrant, energetic and a great team leader
* If you are a Sales Controller or Business Manager looking for that next step, I would still love to hear from you,
* Must be a very motivated individual with a positive approach in all aspects of the position
* Excellent financial awareness and 'man management' skills
* A target driven, committed individual who has strong organisational skills
* Experience dealing with buying used cars and dealing with stock will be a huge advantage
What’s on offer?
£23,000 - £30,000 basic
£60,000 - £64,000 OTE
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.