Our client requires an experienced Used Car Sales Manager to join their busy site in Surrey. Part of an independently owned prestige group our client requires a strong character that is familiar with working within a very busy fast paced environment. You must have previous experience within a franchised dealership and must have proven sales figures to a very high standard. This role requires very hands on individual that is driven by a challenge and enthusiastic when doing so.
They will happily consider someone in a Senior Sales Executive, Sales Controller, Business Manager or Transaction Manager position looking to take the next step up in their career.
If this is suited you so far then please do take a look at the duties and responsibility below…
* Responsible for the day to day running of the used car sales department
* Maximise sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers
* Ensure that the sales team follow company procedure at all times
* Drive a team of sales people to meet and exceed targets, maximise profitability and deliver an unbeatable level of customer service
* Developing the necessary sales organisation to meet sales and profit objectives
* Ensure the smooth running of the used car department on a daily basis
* Ensure all used vehicle are presented to the display areas in a timely manner and prepared to the companies required standard
* Consistently achieve over and above set targets along with the sales team
* Help motivate and encourage the used car sales team and help to keep them up to date consistently with their personal performance
Who we are looking for
* Experience working as a Sales Manager is an advantage but doesn’t guarantee you the position, as it is more important that you are vibrant, energetic and a great team leader
* Must be a very motivated individual with a positive approach in all aspects of the position
* Excellent financial awareness and 'man management' skills
* A target driven, committed individual who has strong organisational skills
What’s on offer?
Hours; 45 hour week, 5 days per week including weekends.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.